Wednesday 1 April 2009

I've got the money so I'll have what I want!!!


news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7974232.stm

No I'm not reacting to my hormones I am talking about Madonna and her demands to adopt a child from Malawi - Mercy James.
Why should this spoilt American, past it pop star be able to adopt this child when it goes against the law of Malawi? It shows a distinct lack of repsect for the child, her country of origin and the charities TRYING to advise her. It was reported today that the last child she adopted - David was unable to communicate in his mother tongue when he was taken back to the orphanage from where he was adopted. If Madge has no respect for his culture why adopt a child from Malawi - because he matched her handbag??? There must be plenty of children in America she could give a home to? If she is serious about helping either of these children then why not secure their future in the country they were born?

No comments:

Post a Comment